Would you like Matt to visit as a Guest Speaker at your next networking event, sales meeting or group meet up? Maybe you have a topic in mind that you think would benefit your team or group?
Are you a member of a leads group, chamber of commerce, Rotary Club or industry trade association that sometimes invites guest speakers to their events?
Matt Nettleton of Sandler Training has spoken before hundreds of such groups, offering a clear and concise teaching style that motivates sellers and business owners alike.
• Sales Mastery • Enterprise Sales • Identifying Customer
• Foundations • Channel Sales • Satisfaction
• Sales Management • Goal Setting • Motivation
• Brainstorming • Hiring/Onboarding • Transactional Analysis
• Sales for Professional Services • Coaching • Buyer-Seller Psychology
• Inside Sales • Leadership • Manager-Salesperson Psychology
• Prospecting • Social Selling • Assertiveness
• Team Selling • Organizational Excellence • Communication
• Account Management • Negotiation • Assessments and Psychometrics
• Account Mapping • Customer Care • Accountability
• Territory Management • Insurance • (Dis)Qualifying
• Decision Time Line • DISC • Closing
• Prospecting • Expanding Your Presence with a Customer • Working with Sales Support & Partners Decision Time Line
• Effective Questioning and Listening Skills • Creating Internal Customer Coaches
Your prospects are being lied to.
There are slime-balls out there just trying to make a number. They make the potential client think they care when in reality, they really don't. Thats why you need to stand out by running a different kind of sales process.